FlexTerior™ Metal Stair Treads
Made to last, outdoors and indoors
DURABLE FOR INTERIOR + EXTERIOR APPLICATIONS
Ideal for rugged conditions and demanding industrial or commercial spaces, FlexTerior treads provide a durable, slip-resistant surface that’s made to last. This complete system, which includes metal nosings and treads, is made of exterior-grade aluminum and inlaid with an epoxy and abrasive grit blend for optimal strength and protection.
High-performance metal stair treads
- Extruded, heat-treated, corrosion-resistant aluminum construction
- Available in seven standard colors and unlimited custom options
- Dual-channel face design allows for a number of color combinations
- Exceeds ADA recommendations for slip resistance
- Colorfast, anti-slip epoxy coating with abrasive grit
- Resists marring, scratching and chipping
- Pre-drilled with countersunk holes for a flush finish
|Depth||4", 9", plus 11" special order|
Over 48" special order
|Pcs./Carton||6, Special order TBD|
|Lbs./Lin. Ft.||2.2 Lbs. for 9"
2.76 Lbs. for 11"
|Screw Packaging||36" (9 / set)
48" (13 / set)
Important Technical Information
|FlexTerior – Installation Instructions & Technical Data Sheets|
|FlexTerior – Maintenance|