PREMIUM, PRACTICAL + SUSTAINABLE
With options constructed from both virgin and recycled rubber, the production processes use fewer resources and the flooring is often recyclable, making it an environmentally conscious choice.
When you need a flooring solution that’s durable, sustainable, easy to maintain and offers countless design possibilities, rubber tile is an excellent choice.
Thoughtfully built rubber flooring is:
- Environmentally responsible and highly sustainable
- Scratch, scuff, chemical and stain resistant
- Available in many color and design options
- Shock and sound absorbent
- Hygienic and easy to clean
Lower life cycle cost
While upfront costs of selecting rubber flooring may be higher, over the lifetime of the flooring, rubber is significantly less than the cost of VCT, sheet vinyl and premium carpet. This is because rubber doesn’t require added finishes, plus it doesn’t move, decay or wear like other products.